Hybrid of watermelon for modern agriculture. Herbaceous plant, creeping type; medium vigor that allows a greater density of plants, and ensures a very good yield in kilos of first fruits on average 12 to 16, combining excellent external and internal appearance with very red pulp and sweet taste.
: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/lifeseed/public_html/wp-content/themes/lifeseed/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php
on line 25
- Hybrid of striped and oblong format.
- Plant of good vigor, compact and with tolerance to Fusarium sp.
- Ideal for advanced plantings.
- Prolific and precocious hybrid.
- Fruits with average weight of 14 to 16 kilos.
- Pulp red and very sweet.
- Very well adapted to tolerate high densities.